Last week, the lovely Jade over at The Mess Pot, tagged me in a blogging "getting to know you" event, so to speak. I've been so busy that I'm just now getting caught up on my Google Reader and happened to see this. Anyway, this challenge is supposed to be passed along to fellow bloggers, but with how busy I am, I'm just going to answer the questions, and if you want to do on your own as well - please do so! I must admit, I LOVE these kinds of things. Remember in high school and college all of the old forward/chain emails with like 100 questions to answer... the procrastinator in me did ALL OF THEM!
Here you go!
1) What was on your To-Do list today:
- Finish up my IDP for work as it's due while I'm on vacation next week
- Research in to a few competitors
- Finish up the plan of a project I'm working on and touching base with the vendor on tomorrow
- Wash and sanitize bottles for the beer we're bottling tonight!
- Wrap wedding gift for the wedding we're going to tomorrow night
2) 5 Snacks you enjoy:
- Cheese (with crackers, bread, sausage, etc... doesn't matter as long as it's cheese!)
- Bread and Olive Oil
- Strawberries with a little splenda
- Pepperoni (weird snack, I know!)
- Peanut Butter (by the spoonful or with crackers)
3) 5 Places you have lived:
- My parents house (St. Louis)
- College Dorms (Springfield, MO)
- College Apartment (Springfield, MO)
- First apartment with Rob (St. Louis)
- Our first, and current house (St. Louis)
(Living Room - one of my favorite rooms in the house)
(Kitchen - my favorite room - and there's Puma up where she's not supposed to be, as always!)
4) What were you doing 5 years ago:
We had just gotten engaged about a month ago 5 years ago and right around this time we were starting the planning process (picking the date and talking about venues). I had been in my job for a few months and I loved it and Rob had just gotten offered his first job. We were both still living at home with our parents and none to thrilled about it, but now I'm missing the days of no mortgage and someone to clean for me!
5) 5 things you would do if you were a Billionaire:
- Get out of any debt we have - student loans, house payment, credit card, car payment... and subsequently - buy a new house, or perhaps build our dream house!
- Travel. My #1 destination is Italy - all of it. I'd need LOTS of time there to enjoy it. Rob's #1 destination is Australia.
- Make sure our families are taken care of
- Start some kind of bar/restaurant/bakery with Rob - we joke all the time about "we should open a bar", "You should totally do this..."
- Volunteer time and money to a cause that means something to me - funding for arts and music in schools probably.
PS - If you want to learn more about Jade, check out her responses here.